Why Infant Swimming Resource?
Infant Swimming Resource goes beyond traditional swimming instruction, by teaching children aquatic survival techniques designed to help them survive should they reach the water alone. For more than 50 years, ISR's proven Self-Rescue program has and continues to provide:
- ISR's number one priority for your child is Safety. Prior to beginning lessons, your child's unique medical history is reviewed by a team of medical professionals to identify any potential health issues that may affect your child's lessons and safety.
- During lessons: ISR's protocols have allowed for more then 8 million lessons to be safely delivered by individually certified ISR Instructors.
- Parent Education: Your child is not the only one learning during lessons. ISR's program includes comprehensive parent education on aquatic safety and drowning prevention.
- The Protocols and ongoing education your Instructor receives ensures that your child, at the end of the lessons, will be able to successfully demonstrate the age appropriate survival sequence, including a roll-back-to-float and/or a swim-float-swim.
- Each Instructor safely and gently guides your child through the process of mastering their survival skills. These skills serve as a foundation for a lifetime of fun, safety and enjoyment in and around the water.
- Our record of safety, unparalleled results and qualified Instructor base are products of more than 50 years of proven research and development and over 8 million safe and effective lessons.
- Your child will learn survival swimming skills from a well-trained and highly qualified Instructor using principles that have been researched, proven, and tested from more than 50 years. Each certified ISR Instructor, completes a rigorous 8 week program that includes in-water and academic training course and participates in a highly specialized annual recertification to maintain the highest level of safety and caliber of instruction.
ISR is committed to ensuring that every ISR student receives the most effective lesson experience. Pursuant to the commitment, throughout your child's lesson, the ISR Quality Assurance Staff will maintain points of contact with you and your Instructor regarding your child's performance and skill attainment.
Turning your back- even for a second- can be enough time for a curious toddler to reach the water, ISR lessons go beyond traditional swimming lessons. ISR Self-Rescue program integrates survival training that is developmentally-appropriate for young children, teaching them to survive, while building competence and confidence that can lead to a lifetime of fun and safety in and around the water.